POLICIES & FAQS Please try to arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to complete paperwork so that treatment can start promptly.
We cannot guarantee appointments for late arrivals. A late arrival will receive an extension service ONLY if it is available.
We also offer an extensive free beverage menu and free WiFi during your visit.
*Important* If you are late for your appointment we will try to accommodate you with the time remaining
Our services and treatments are in high demand on weeknights, weekends and holidays. We recommend making reservations in advance by either calling 404-437-3089
Gratuity Gratuities are not included in the service price. However, if you wish to show your appreciation for a well performed treatment, the staff at Plush Inclusive Spa graciously accepts gratuities. The industry average is for 15%-20%.
Cancellations and No Shows
All scheduled treatments are reserved especially for you.
• We require 24-HOUR ADVANCE CANCELLATION NOTICE in order to cancel any service with NO charge.
• If your appointment is NOT canceled within this notification period, YOUR APPOINTMENT IS CONSIDERED CONFIRMED.
Any changes or cancellations made after the 24 hour window are SUBJECT TO % 30
• SAME CHARGES will be imposed for a “NO-SHOW”.
• Because of this policy, a VALID CREDIT CARD NUMBER is REQUIRED at time of
BOOKING for services that require more than an hour.
• This policy also APPLIES to ONLINE DEALS (e.g.... GROUPON
Check-In & Late Arrival Policy
All spa appointments have been designed to allow appropriate time for full enjoyment of each service.
• Check-in of 20 minutes prior to the reservation time is required.
• Your late arrival MAY limit our ability to offer the fullest possible experience. • Please be aware that late arrivals will NOT be afforded extension of scheduled treatments
• Treatments will be rendered only for the REMAINDER of the scheduled appointment and you will be responsible for payment for the full service.
There are no refunds on gift cards. Gift cards do not expired.
Health Conditions Please make sure you let us know if you are pregnant, have high blood pressure, have diabetes, are allergic to aspirin or salicylates, or are using any medications. This will ensure we safely perform your requested service
Please place cell phones on vibrate mode and try to limit cell phone usage to a minimum.
Privacy & Security Policy
We do not sell, nor do we give out any type of information about any client in any form of fashion especially personal information